Thursday, January 08, 2009

thankful thursday

Time for another Thankful Thursday! According to my good friend the Mommy Project writing down what we're thankful for can increase our happiness by 25% and I'm all in for that.

And now the list....

1) Once again I am thankful to my pal Normie from The Mommy Project. This time for introducing me to digital scrapbooking. And I am sure Michael is thankful I have found yet another thing that keeps me on the computer for hours.

2) To carry on the theme I am thankful for the fabulous ladies at Shabby Princess who have beautiful digital scrapbooking kits that they are giving away for free.

3) I am thankful for the day off to be able to attend Abby's postponed due to weather Christmas concert.

4) And that Will Ferrell met John C Reilly and together they make movies that had Mike and I crying with laughter last night.

5) And most of all for this pretty sweet life I have here for myself. A husband I love, kids I adore and family that is really just the best! I am so lucky to be a part of it all.

3 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

Such wonderful things to be thankful for. :)

Mommy Project said...

Ahhh...you are just the sweetest. I overdid it with the d.s. awhile back and did NOT feel like doing it again for a long, long, time. I'm sure that Baby K will get me back on the digital scrapbooking wagon soon, though. ;-)

Also...I just love Will Ferrell and John C Reilly together, too! Well, maybe I've only seen the race-car one but it was sooooo funny. "Help Me Baby Jesus! Help Me Oprah Winfrey! Help Me Tom Cruise!!". :-D

p.s. I can't believe I missed T.T. AGAIN!! oops.

Shan said...

Betsy - there sure are!

Normie - I just wish I had more time to play around with it. And that movie was super funny!