Sunday, January 04, 2009

tiny moments - colouring

Today was our last day of holidays. Abby's back to school tomorrow. Maya's back to the sitter's. I am back to work. So today we decided to go low key. We all slept in. Well Maya and I did. Mike and Abby were up well before us. We lazed around in our jammies and watched movies. This picture, though, I think sums up the entire day.

010056


The two of them had disappeared upstairs where I found them in Abby's bed both colouring in this mini colouring book one of them got for Christmas. They got a dozen colouring books between them and a brand new package of paper, but here they were colouring together in a book that measures about 4 inches by 6.

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

That is so cute! I only get the kids coloring on the walls or my floor!