Sunday, February 01, 2009

who's teaching her this stuff

Maya and I are hanging out on our bed. I was setting the dvd recorder up to record a movie for them and she was playing her favourite game... what are you doing Mommy? It goes on forever, just like pop-a-matic Trouble. So as we're lying there she says...

Maya: Guess what Mama! Guess! Guess what!
Me: What sweetie?
Maya: Mommy, guess what?
at this point she is crawling over me on her way to the head of the bed.
Me: What, baby?
Maya: I fart on Daddy's pillow!
as she parks her butt right on Michael's pillow

5 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

ROFL!! That would SO be my daughter!!

Julie said...

LOL. Oh, tea came out of my nose!

FaithChick said...

That is so great! That is when you feel sorry for their future mate.

Leah said...

oh no!! LOL That's hilarious!

Angela said...

Gas realy is some funny stuff