Thursday, April 09, 2009

thankful

It's thankful Thursday again. It's been said that listing the things you are thankful for can increase your happiness by 25% and I'm all in for that. Now, on to my list --

I am thankful for....

1) An Office double header tonight. Both new episodes too. That means a full hour with my secret boyfriend Mr. Jim Halpert.

2) Giant Tiger. I'd never been before, but my friends at work rave about it. I scored some very sweet deals, like a DVD of 8 Atomic Betty episodes (one of Abby's favourites) for only $2.99. The Easter Bunny liked that very much!

3) Meeting up with the past. The photographer at the wedding we were at this week was someone Mike and I went to high school with a hundred years ago. We had fun catching up.

4) A long weekend. I know I already had a day off this week, but a long weekend is always appreciated. Especially when you're getting paid for it.

5) My buddy ShaNancy for making my laugh very hard this afternoon. So funny! Big Mouth!!

1 comment:

Mommy Project said...

(Oh no! I even tried to "schedule" my TT post so that I wouldn't miss it...but it didn't work). I'll try to go get it up now!!!

Good score at GT and enjoy your holiday!!
-me.