Monday, June 22, 2009

for the record -- i won

Sunday found Maya and I playing our favourite game -- who's going to give in first. And My Little My Pie is an Olympic caliber player.

You see we'd just come home from church, the girls were in their lovely white and black sundresses. Abby is seven and knows the drill. She raced upstairs to change out of her fancy dress and into clothes she could play in. Maya, still in her dress was attempting to follow her into the backyard.

Me: Hold up there, Miss. You need to change your clothes first.
Maya; No. I going outside.
Me: You can go outside, after you change your clothes.
Maya: I don't wanna change my clothes. Wanna play wif Abbers.
Me: After you change your clothes.

And at this point she's so angry with me she just has to ask --

Maya: Are you going crazy about this?

2 comments:

Mommy Project said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
{that is so funny}

:-D

Leah said...

ROFL!! She's too much!!!!!!