Friday, June 12, 2009

friday high five - vacation

Mike and I have been on holidays this past week and it's been a pretty laid back low key kind of week. Just the kind I like. So this week's high five is all about my favourite parts of last week.

Angela's Adventures


1. Having lunch with ML and our wonderful husbands at a perfectly charming gift store/nursery/tea room. Too bad it started to pour rain before we could explore outside.

2. The Hangover. Mike and I snuck off Thursday to see this at 11:55 am and laughed our butts off. So very funny and well worth the gift certificate we spent on it. And now I have a huge crush on Bradley Cooper. Good news is I hear there may just be a Hangover 2.

3. Playing Scrabble. Even if I did get my ass handed to me by the Scrabble Queen of the family.

4. Sleeping in. Oh so much sleeping in. Luckily Abby was around to remind us to get up and get her to school.

5. Organizing and planning two birthday parties for Abby. One at the beginning of vacation for the grandparents etc. One the end of vacation for her friends from school.

2 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

OMG I just saw the hangover last night and I hear you on the laughing part!! HILARIOUS!!

Angela said...

Do you link up every week? I haven't noticed some of these high five posts?@!?! Anyway we saw the Hangover too and LOVED IT!! DEFINITELY WORTH THE MONEY!! We still laugh just mentioning it to other people!