Thursday, June 18, 2009

you capture - emotion

Photobucket


I live in a house with a three year old and a seven year -- girls. Yep, there is a lot of emotion in this house. A lot of three year old drama. A lot of seven year old angst. And I could have taken pictures of that for this week's You Capture, but to be honest I'm usually up to my eyeballs diffusing all the drama and the angst and the camera never gets a second thought. Luckily for all of us that live here there are many more smiles than there are anything else.

030013


020057


020069


020046


You Capture -- hosted by

Photobucket

5 comments:

Mommy Project said...

Lots of beautiful smiles there, Shan. And "HOO" made those ~adorable~ cupcakes?! ;-)

Tell me...which was ~your~ pick from last week?

Hans and Shinta said...

Adorable! Love the last one very much..

Lisa Page Rosenberg said...

Sweet ladies - and those cupcakes are fantastic!

Betsy Hart said...

I am so screwed. I have, gulp, three girls!! lol. CUTE pics!

Shan said...

MP - Personally I liked the out of focus one, but since everyone was overwhelmingly in favour of the in focus one I'll be submitting that one.

Hans - thank you for stopping by.

Lisa - thanks

Betsy - yep you are :)