Friday, June 19, 2009

friday high five - busy saturday

Angela's Adventures


Saturday is a busy busy day 'round here tomorrow. Here are the five things I hope to have accomplished by the end of the day.

1. Sleep in. It's just Mike, Maya and I tonight. Abby is off for a sleepover with Papa and Grandma Linda. Now, I say sleep in, but it's likely Maya will be up with the sun. And really I just get annoyed about all the wasted time the odd time I do get a chance to sleep in.

2. Enjoy a very yummy dinner at the church. With strawberries for dessert! I love strawberries. There is no better fruit on the planet.

3. Visit with Auntie Yoli!!! Remember her? I vaguely do. Seems to me she's Maya's Godmother and our best friend all rolled into one. And she moved three hours away (like my shiftless brother) and abandoned me. I hate when people do that. Anyway she is back in town on holidays this week. Yay for us.

4. Oh and I'll probably squeeze in a gazillion loads of laundry too!

5. And movie night with the Jersey Girls!! It's the best night of the month, if you ask me. And I'm not just saying that because I get to wear my jammies for it. Seriously -- get your girlfriends together and start one, you won't be disappointed.

5 comments:

Lynn said...

I love the idea of your jammies and movies night with the girls...the best part is the cake :).

Betsy Hart said...

Sounds like a fun night!:)

septembermom said...

Movie night does sound good! Love jammie time! Why does that wash never go away? I'm visiting from Angela's blog. Nice to stop by and visit!

kisatrtle said...

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Sounds like a lot of fun

Angela said...

Sounds like a busy but fun filled day for you!! Hope you had fun!! I love strawberries too!! I ate plenty sunday on angelfood cake!! yummy! Funny how we love to sleep in then feel guilty for the wasted time...must be a mom thing!! I will definitely think about the movie night with the girls in jammies...too fun!