Friday, August 07, 2009

friday high five - don't want to forget

Last week's Friday High Five was all about Maya. So, that makes this week Abby's turn.....

Angela's Adventures


The five things I don't want to forget about the Abster at 7 years and 2 months.

1. The way so many of her sentences start with actually. Actually, my sister made that mess. Actually, I want hot dogs for dinner, not chicken. Actually, I finished all my lunch today. It's her thing.

2. Her fashion sense. There may come a time when she stops wearing clothing she loves even if it doesn't match in any way shape or form. I secretly hope she keeps "her style" going.

3. She still comes running for me, wanting a hug after we've spent the day apart. She at the sitters/school, me at work.

4. She is such a social, friendly, chatty little thing. Total opposite of what I was like at that age. She will talk your face off if she's given the chance.

5. She is my water baby and will spend endless hours in the pool. She's a fish -- or so she tells me.

2 comments:

Infarrantly Creative said...

I love that idea I am going to do that on my kids blogs. Anyway thank you for the birthday wishes...here's to another creative year!

Betsy Hart said...

I love it! My daughter's choice phrase is "And then" at the beginning of every sentence!