Sunday, August 30, 2009

that sounds good to me some days too

Grandma Linda asked if Abby and Maya would like to come for a sleepover while she's on holidays next week and that led to the following conversation between The Abster and Mike.......

Abby: You have to promise me I'm going to go for a sleepover at Grandma and Papa's.
Mike: Well I think Grandma wanted you and Maya to come.
Abby: Can't I ever get some peace and quiet? I go to the sitter's and there's babies crying and the little kids are crying when they fall and scrape their knees. I just want some peace and quiet.
Mike: Well now you know how Mommy and Daddy feel some times.
Abby: You should just take the cranky one home and I'll stay at Grandma's.

6 comments:

Goofball said...

too funny

Mommy Project said...

That's cute. "The cranky one"! HaHaHa.

septembermom said...

I love how she wants just "peace and quiet". Don't we all?

Jen of A2eatwrite said...

This completely cracked me up. TOO. FUNNY.

Leah said...

LOL!!! I'd have LOVED to have shipped my 3 cranky ones somewhere today. ha!

Betsy said...

ROFL! Can you sign me up too?? LOL!