Time for another Friday High Five, but before we get into that can I just stop for a moment and say Yay! for Friday! I was just ready for the weekend this week. I'm not really sure why. It wasn't the worst week I've had, but either way I'm glad it's here.
And since you don't quite know everything yet, I give you five more things you likely didn't know about me.
1. I love love love pickled cauliflower. It's my favourite thing on the pickle tray. Yum!
2. I boil water multiple times a day. We have the ability to boil water in our water cooler and more often than not that's how I make my tea. Yes, I could use the Tassimo, but compared to a package of Tetley the Tassimo tea is pricey, yo. So I hit the button to boil the water and nine times out of ten I forget about it until the water has cooled back down again. Oh and that one time I do get around actually making my tea, well then I forget to drink it before it gets cold.
3. I do not watch the news or read the newspaper. I cannot handle it anymore. There are so many stories out there that just crush my heart. Mike's a news watcher, so he keeps me in the loop.
4. Every night I promise myself I'll go to bed early and it never ever happens. Ever. I wish I was more of a morning person.
5. I can knit and cross stitch and I've even done some sewing back in the day, but for the life of me I cannot figure out crocheting.
What five things do I not know about you?