Wednesday, February 03, 2010

too damn far, that's how far away it is

Tonight Abby and I were laying in my bed when I asked her....

Me: Hey, when you grow up could you just buy the house next door and live next door to me forever.
Abby: No.
Me: Why not? Don't you want to see me everyday?
Abby: Can't Maya live next door?
Me: Well where are you going to live?
Abby: Toronto.
Me: Why Toronto?
Abby: I don't know.
Me: Well Toronto is only an hour away. I guess that's close enough.
Abby: Wait. How far away is Paris?

4 comments:

Goofball said...

I'm honestly glad not to live too close to my parents

Julie said...

Ha! You could just move to Paris then. ;-)

Mommy Project said...

Didn't she just say she was going to live next door about a two years ago? I guess that would be the difference between 5 and 7. :(

WIDNEY WOMAN said...

1. How sweet was that!!

2. That is a girl after my own heart. I was Toronto bound and determined. She'll love it!

3. Please let her know Paris is only about 8 hours away via car. About 3 if flying. And Paris would love to see her again!