Tuesday, February 23, 2010

what's cooking wednesday

Well it 's been a lot of grilled chicken breasts and salad around here these days. I think we're just trying to find out weight watchers footing. Mike and I are getting pretty good and being able to dissect a recipe and figure out what the points per serving are. We've mostly been focusing on some of our old favourite recipes, so it's been a while since I've tried a new recipe. I'm going to make that a priority going forward though. Until I come up with something new, pop on over and visit our What's Cooking Wednesday friends and check out what they're cooking up.


2 comments:

WIDNEY WOMAN said...

It's been awhile since I've played along. I've been waiting for this all week!!

Alison said...

Today is my first time participating in What's Cooking Wednesday! I just found your blog today when I saw that Tara @ Feels Like Home linked her steak and onions recipe to this carnival.

I look forward to reading more of your blog and sharing more recipes!