Thursday, March 04, 2010

happy birthday baby

Well today is my Michael's birthday and in honour of this fine day I baked him a delicious chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting. I know what you're thinking... that Shanny is a pretty awesome wife... and you are exactly right to think that, but here's further proof. I gave up my date with my not so secret boyfriend Jim Halpert in honour of the birthday festivities. Yep, missed out on the brand new episode of The Office. That is true love right there folks. And now I'm off to bed... after I set the PVR to record Jim, Pam, Michael & Dwight... oh Angela, Nard-dog, Stanley, Phyliss, Creed, Erin, Oscar, Toby, The Temp and Meredith too. Oh and Darryl, how could I forget hardworking Darryl down in the warehouse?

Happy birthday Mike. I love you more every day. There isn't a single person I'd rather be taking this crazy adventure with.

1 comment:

Norma-ann said...

~That~ is true love.
Happy Birthday to the only guy in the world who could keep Shanny from getting her Office fix.