Sunday, May 09, 2010

happy mother's day

Oh hey, did you hear? It's Mother's Day!

My whole weekend was pretty awesome. There was shopping. Hello delicious new red purse, fab oversized sunglasses that Mike hates and the girls love, Wii remote charger, a book or three, kernels popcorn and some yummy hand soap. There was lunch... mm greek. I am on such a greek food kick I can't even tell you. There was GLEE!! Abby has been singing Don't Stop Believing all weekend. Also I really think I need to convince ML to start a GLEE club. And in related news I spent the majority of Mike's iTunes gift card downloading GLEE music. I bust the windows out ya car! And I may have developed an inappropriate crush on Puck. Take that Zac Efron. Oh and Betty White on SNL, did you watch? I loved every second of it. So glad to see so many fab ladies back... Ana, Maya, Amy, Molly and Tina. Waking up with cuddlebug MyPie snuggled in beside me. Yep, pretty awesome.

I hope all of my fabulous blogging Mamas had a terrific day, spent just the way you liked.

2 comments:

Merry said...

Happy Mother's Day! I'm glad to hear you had such a great weekend. I had a great Mother's Day too. Yay for Mother's Days that ROCK!

Norma-ann said...

I'm so glad you had such a wonderful Mother's Day-you totally deserve every bit of it! And, I can't wait to see your glasses! And your purse! They sound fab.

:)