Monday, May 17, 2010

knowing me, knowing you - may 2010

Time once again for that monthly interview project I started, knowing me, knowing you. Please play along on your own blog, in the comments or on facebook.

1. Coffee or tea?

I do love my tea. I've been drinking mainly green tea these days and try to get in three cups a day with varying degrees of success. I like my tea black, the idea of milk and/or sugar in it makes me gag. As for coffee I drink maybe a cup a week, if that, with milk and sugar and I usually don't finish the whole cup. I drink it only for medicinal purposes, to help with the odd case of dragon butt I get.

2. Are you watching Glee? Have I asked you that already?

Well if you aren't you should be. It's so good I can't even stand it.

3. Do you sing?

I do. Almost all the time at home. I'm not any good, mind you. You can tell by the way my children ask me to stop, but I love to sing. In my mind my performances are Grammy worthy.

4. What's your favourite John Cusack movie?

As much as I love John Cusack this is an easy one.... High Fidelity, followed closely by Runaway Jury. High Fidelity is Cusack perfection. I could watch it again and again. Oh and can you believe that Mike has never seen Say Anything? When it comes to movies he truly is a disgrace to his generation.

5. Burger or hot dog?

Burger. Always. Of course now they're made out of ground chicken. Still yummy though.




So now the rules, they're pretty simple. Post your answers to these questions on your own blog in the next few days. Remember to link back here in your post and sign the Mr. Linky too, so we can all see what you have to say. Please make sure you link to your actual KMKY post and not your blog's front page. Any front page links will be deleted. And most importantly, have fun! Have suggestions for next months questions? Leave me a comment or send me an email and let me know.

3 comments:

Goofball said...

1) both!
some cups of coffee in the morning or to beat my afternoon fatigue dip. But herbal tea infusions to beat the thirst or to enjoy a relaxing moment!

2) nope, it's not on tv in Europe. And it's tiring and annoying to read about it over and over and over again on blogs and fb. I actually suspect I wouldn't like it when it would come to Europe as often the case with hyped American formats/shows.

3) yes I sing, I sing in a choir

4) none, not sure if I've seen a movie with him in it. I'm waaaaay behind on watching movies.



5) definately a burger...that's real meat if you're lucky and can be made very tasty and healthy

Scatteredmom said...

1. Coffee or tea?

Coffee. Although in the evenings I drink herbal tea because the caffeine will keep me wide awake.

2. Are you watching Glee? Have I asked you that already?

I have never watched Glee. I admit I don't even know what it's about. (Still want to be my friend?)

3. Do you sing?

In my car, where nobody can hear me because while I love music, I'm sure not a singer.

4. What's your favourite John Cusack movie?

I had to google what movies he's been in. I haven't seen any of them except 16 Candles, which was my first movie date so I'll have to say that.

5. Burger or hot dog?

Turkey burgers, although I do like a good home made beef burger too.

Did your package arrive yet? Let me know when it does!

Shan said...

Goofball - thanks for playing along.

Scattered Mom - of course we can still be friends... if you make me turkey burgers! Or cookies. I'll take either.