Monday, October 25, 2010

pure awesome

I have always loved to read and nothing made me happier twenty plus years ago than to crack the spine on a new Sweet Valley High book. This series was all the rage back in the day. So imagine my surprise and utter delight when I stumbled upon this article.

Oh my gosh, she's written a "10 years later" book. I am not even going to try and hide my excitement about that. I will for sure be picking up a copy on March 29th!

Did you read Sweet Valley High? Who was your favourite twin? Or did you have another favourite series?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OK... You just made my day.. I will SO be reading this book. I read all the sweet valley High books, sadly that was all my mother could get me to read back then... luckily that has changed but I am definitely wanting to know what ever became of Jessica and Elizabeth!

Jen Book said...

Oh my gosh that is too Funny - you just descriped Heaven to me as a 'tween'!! I still have my collection of Sweet Valley High Books packed away in a box waiting for when Elaine is old enough to read them!! haha my luck she probably won't be interested. Can't wait to read the new one!