Wednesday, November 03, 2010

knowing me, knowing you - november 2010

Time once again for my favourite monthly interview project. I hope you'll play along.

1) Last month I asked if you had started your Christmas shopping yet, this month I'm curious as to what's on your Christmas wish list.

Every year Grandma Linda asks me for a Christmas list and every year I drag my feet getting one back to her. I have no idea why. Even without a list I think I'm pretty easy to shop for. I love books and dvd's. I'd be thrilled with a big bag of yarn. The new Shopaholic book is out. Season 1 of Modern Family. Season 5 of The Office. How I Met Your Mother. Gift certificates to the movies are always a treat too.

2) Do you have a hand held video game in your house?

No, but Abby is lobbying hard for a Nintendo DS for Christmas. She asked for one last year, but I told her I didn't think she was old enough. So of course she keeps pointing out that she's a whole year older now. I keep going back and forth on the issue.

3) Are you going to participate in the 25 Days of Christmas Challenge?

We did this for the first time, two years ago. We attempted it last year, but I had less than zero Christmas spirit, so it was far from awesome. This year, though, I am all in! I can't wait for some of our favouries like watch Polar Express, make cookies for Santa and decorate gingerbread houses. Oh and the Christmas themed charades is always a lot of fun. Hoping to add lots of fun new activities this year.

4) What is your favourite kind of cookie?

Homemade chocolate chip of course!

5) Coffee or tea?

Almost always tea, green tea preferably. Nothing in it. Occasionally I'll have a coffee. Like tomorrow, for instance because it is way past my bed time and I am going to need it to get through the day.




So now the rules, they're pretty simple. Post your answers to these questions on your own blog in the next few days. Remember to link back here in your post and sign the Mr. Linky too, so we can all see what you have to say. Please make sure you link to your actual KMKY post and not your blog's front page. Any front page links will be deleted. And most importantly, have fun! Have suggestions for next months questions? Leave me a comment or send me an email and let me know.

5 comments:

Bibliomama said...

Yay! Yay! Oh thank you thank you fairy blogmother, I'm going away for the weekend and it's nablopomo and I REALLY REALLY needed this. And also, Modern Family -- *love*. I bought season 1 for my dad.

Betsy Hart said...

I might just be able to "play" this month! Yipee!! Off to look at that project =)

Pam said...

Great questions! I'll have some of your cookies, please.

Nicole said...

I played along, being influenced by Allison! Fun!

WIDNEY WOMAN said...

I played but it says I have to upgrade to link. But there is no link to go to and I'm too lazy to search the net for Mr. Linky.