Friday, January 14, 2011

i know you're out there


Did you know that today is delurking day? The internet is full of lurkers and today is your day! How many blogs do you read that you don't bother to comment on? I read lots and I'm trying to be a better commenter, but google reader, while it is fabulous for reading blogs is not really great for commenting on blogs. That extra step of having to click on through to the actual web-site seems like way too much work some nights.

So lurkers of the internet.... today is your day! Click on through and leave a comment today because as every blogger knows, comments make the world go round.

Not sure what to say?

Just say hi.

Or tell me I'm awesome.

Or tell what your favourite book, movie and TV show is.

And all my facebook friends, don't think you're off the hook either. Leave me a comment and say howdy. Let know me know who's reading over there too.

Happy delurking day, everyone.

5 comments:

Julie said...

hi! google reader sucks for comments doesn't it.

i tried to get the delurk logo but i couldn't get blogger to load it. how did you do it?

Shan said...

Julie - I saved it to my computer than added a picture when I was typing up the post. That's the first time I'd done that. Usually I upload to flickr and post from there.

Goofball said...

I don't lurk...you know I stop by :)

Carey said...

I will admit to being a lurker! :) I found you through another friend's blog. I love your Wednesday recipes and look weekly for new ones. I have used many of them and can't wait for Wednesday's when you repost. Keep cooking because we all enjoy it!

just me said...

still lurking