Sunday, January 16, 2011

tidbits from the weekend

#1. I am so glad I have girls with zero interest in hockey. I don't think I'm hockey Mom material.

#2. Rockband is actually a lot of fun. Even the Beatles one and this is coming from an admitted Beatles non-fan. Also, I rock on the drums. True story.

#3. Abby can sing the hell outta Here Comes the Sun (99%).

#4. Maya's song is Yellow Submarine.

#5. I really wish I had booked the day off tomorrow, kids have a PA Day.

#6. I'm wondering why I wasn't reading Maeve Binchy before now.

#7. I big red puffy heart Ricky Gervais very much.

2 comments:

Mis(s)Mannered Mom said...

Maeve Binchy is one of my favs. I've read all of her books!

Leah said...

Dan was just telling me not more than an hour ago that we should try to get Connor into hockey. I don't see myself as a hocky mom either. According to Dan, Connor can already skate quite well (albeit ROLLER skates; we have yet to introduce ICE skates), loves crashing into stuff, and is fearless, which means he's hocky material, apparently.

We borrowed Rock Band two years ago from one of Dan's co-workers (I have no clue what version...) and we had a fabulous time!! Santa just brought Jared regular Guitar Hero, and I will admit to playing it far more than Jared has... Good for you for doing well at the drums! I totally stunk at drums! I hold my own on guitar, as long as I'm not any higher than skill level medium. *grin*