Now I have to apologize for the lack of picture, every time I've made this it's disappeared before I had a chance to snap a good picture. I think there may be a slightly grainy and dark picture on my phone, but it's hardly worth posting.
Epicure Extraordinary Cheese Dip
- 1 — 8 oz (250 g) package spreadable cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (250 ml) light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Epicure’s Seasoning for Cheese, Chives & Bacon Dip
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Epicure’s Lemon Dilly Dip Mix
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Epicure’s 3 Onion Dip Mix
2. Combine all ingredients until well-blended and spoon into Epicure’s Baker.
4. Bake for 20–30 minutes, or until heated through.
What is What's Cooking Wednesday and how can I play?
What's cooking Wednesday was born out of a desire to get out of that what's for dinner rut. Playing is easy, on Wednesday post a recipe that has been tried and tested by you and then pop over here and add your name to the Mr. Linky. When entering your name also add the name of the recipe in brackets and make sure you link to your What's Cooking Wednesday post and not just your blog's front page. *All front page links will be deleted!* Don't make me be a jerk. And don't forget to link back here, the home of What's Cooking Wednesday.
So for example I would write Shan (Speedy Chicken Stir Fry) in the name section. For the URL section I would post this: http://shanrev.blogspot.com/2007/10/whats-cooking-wednesday-speedy-chicken.html
I'll let you in on a little secret, my WCW recipes are almost never made on a Wednesday. So feel free to cook and photograph whenever you have time and join us posting on Wednesday