Thursday, March 10, 2011

snow

I have been neglecting my camera lately which is totally unlike me. These days I am more likely to snap a picture with my cellphone. Sure the quality is crappy, for the most part, but it's just so easy to upload directly from my phone to facebook or twitter. So I'm going to try and make it a point to start taking more pictures.

Last week when I was off for Maya's observation day I grabbed the camera on the way out the door to the bus stop.

010010


Snow! But that was last week. It's been raining the past two days.

010011


Sisters.

010012


She's going to be 9 soon. Gah!

010013


Not digging it.

010014


Starting to come around.

2 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

I was just thinking the same thing the other day and made a challenge for myself to post a new photo for 30 days. Its really gotten my camera a good workout =)

Karen said...

You make it look lovely but I'm cursing the blasted white stuff now. Man, I hate March.