Sunday, May 08, 2011

extreme couponing update #5

Oh my gosh this was my best week ever! Are you kidding me? I may have woohoo-ed out loud. At the register. For real life. Yeah I'm that crazy grocery lady. Lord help me... I am cool. A little bit. Sorta. My Mom says I am.

050611_1714[00].jpg


Picture taken with my phone since my rechargeable batteries for my camera have pooched out on me and I need new ones.

So it was a pretty standard shopping trip with a little stockpiling and a little treat or two that was too good of a deal to turn down. Even though I got 4 boxes of sandwich bags last week I picked up two more this week since another store had them on for $2.49 and I had a $2 off when you buy two coupon. So one of the boxes only cost me 50 cents. Also grabbed some more TP for a really great price. And drumsticks as a treat since I ad-matched them for over $4 off.

So what was the bottom line?

Coupons - $6.54
Ad-matching - $16.86
Discount - $17.73
Total Savings - $41.13

After deducting all of that we spent $166.23 that's $33.77 under our budget!

Total savings to date - $209.21

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

That is awesome!! Great job =)