Saturday, May 07, 2011

knowing me, knowing you - may 2011

Okay so it's time once again for that monthly interview project... knowing me, knowing you.

1. What was your wedding song?

So This is Love from Cinderella. Yes, the Disney cartoon. I may have had a Cinderella themed wedding. What? I was 23. I didn't know any better. Actually to be honest, I have no regrets. It was sweet and not terribly over the top. Just a few subtle touches here and there. There may have been a glass slipper.... you know, whatevs.

2. If you could guest star on any TV show which one would you pick?

No question The Office! Perhaps they could write me into the show as a new love interest for Jim.... huh.... huh. That would be awesome times ten. Mrs Halpert... holla.

3. What is your favourite children's book?

Well when I was a kid, family legend has me reading the hell out of the Animals of Farmer Jones. It's still a great book, but my favourite one to read to Maya these days is Charlie's Super Hero Underpants. Such a great funny book. I bought it solely on the picture of the yeti that 's in there.

4. Did you watch the Royal Wedding?

We did a bit as we got ready for work and then The Abster and I watched the replay that evening. Well I watched the whole thing, but Abby skipped in and out.

5. What is your favourite thing to have off the barbecue?

Oh my gosh, what to pick..... burgers, of course, but also stuffed mushrooms and macaroni and cheese.




So now the rules, they're pretty simple. Post your answers to these questions on your own blog in the next few days. Remember to link back here in your post and sign the Mr. Linky too, so we can all see what you have to say. Please make sure you link to your actual KMKY post and not your blog's front page. Any front page links will be deleted. And most importantly, have fun! Have suggestions for next months questions? Leave me a comment or send me an email and let me know.

10 comments:

Julie said...

ok, you must post some pics of your wedding!

Betsy Hart said...

I wanna see pics of your wedding too! =) I am playing on tomorrow's blog. Will link up then.

Pam said...

Great questions! But, um, how do you do mac and cheese on BBQ???

Goofball said...

1) our opening dance was on Belgian music "liefde is alles" (love is everything) from Bart Peeters, whom I already have often discussed on my blog

2) The Big Bang theory, by far the funniest thing on tv and it soo matches our geekiness

3) Pietje Puk, a Dutch famous children series about a jolly postman

4) nope, I was working and I didn't care too much. In fact I was irritated by the fuss it caused. There's quite regularly royal weddings in Europe

5) spicy sausages

5)

Merry said...

I finally got my post done. I am sooooo behind. :)

Lolo @ Crazy About My Baybah said...

Found this over at Merry with Children, and thought I would participate.

I too wanna see wedding pics!

Sippy Cup Mom said...

Fun! Thanks! ;-)

Alison said...

So much fun! I'm a bit late to the party! But couldn't resist taking part..better late then never right?

I'd love to see pics of your Cinderella wedding!

- Mighty B said...

Also saw this on Merry's blog and decided to link up! Can't wait to do it again!

Nicki said...

So late almost missed this month's Knowing you, Knowing me. I second wedding photos I love weddings :)