Monday, May 23, 2011

jessie's girl

You know what I'd like? Maya asked me about a month ago. I'd like my very own Jessie doll with a hat that comes off.

She's been on a Toy Story 2 kick for the past few months and Jessie is her favouritest thing in the world right now.

That day I went out shopping with my girls friends we ended up at Toys R Us, because one of them is a prego and another is soon to be an aunt. So after we test drove gliders and chatted for 20 minutes... what.... it was research. Nobody wanted TC to get stuck with a crappy glider. Well after that I wandered over to the Toy Story area and found a real live Jessie doll. With a hat that comes off.

051711_1810[00].jpg


She was slightly disappointed that this Jessie doll was missing her string in the back... meaning she wasn't a talking Jessie doll like the one in the movie, but she got over that pretty quickly.

051711_1811[00].jpg


They've been pretty much inseparable this week. She even made Mike write her name in the bottom of the boot, just like Andy did in the movie.

1 comment:

Leah said...

okay, that's just adorable!!!