Sunday, May 22, 2011

sunday randoms

So where was Mike while I was having this fabulous vacation? He was here, but he worked some with his Dad and at the farm.

This past week at riding lessons Abby got to canter for the first time. I wasn't too sure how it was going to go over, but at the end all I heard from the other end of the arena was.... That was awesome!!!!! She's incredibly proud of herself.

Saturday night we went to a party that originated back when Mike was a kid. Maya managed to burn her fingers not once, but twice, the first time on a smoldering twig the second time on a just burnt out sparkler. Both blistered. Thankfully Mrs B used her mad nursing skillz to patch her back up.

I had a peach snapple yesterday. It was delicious.

My friends really are the best. I hope they know how thankful I am to have them in my life.

Somehow I've lost one knitting needle. I thinking Maya had something to do with it, but she's saying different. How can I knit cloths with only one needle. I can't. That's how.

I cannot wait to see The Hangover 2.

On June 17th I am walking in the Relay for Life. I am over half way to my goal of $300 and my team is 27% of the way to our goal of $3000. Please consider sponsoring my walk in memory of my Grandma Emily, Abby and Maya's Great Grandma, Papa Joyce and in honour of the girls' Great Grandpa, Papa Al. No donation is too small.

2 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

Sounds like a good weekend (and the missing one knitting needle, sounds all too familiar. I lose half of LOTS of stuff!)

Moms Couponing Madness said...

i cant wait to see the hangover 2 either
~ Moms Couponing Madness