Thursday, June 16, 2011

knowing me, knowing you - june 2011

I swear one of these months I will be on time with this...... time once again for that monthly interview project - knowing me, knowing you.

1. What's you're favourite kind of chips?

Hmmmm ketchup, love love love ketchup chips. Also salt and vinegar, but there is never enough salt or vinegar and Lays salt and pepper. I do have a fondness for original doritos. I can't stand plain chips... total waste of time in my opinion, unless you have a killer dip, then maybe... if there's nothing else.

2. Have you read Gone With the Wind?

Many many many times. It's one of my most favourite books (and movie, by the by). I just love the story. I just finished reading Rhett Butler's People and loved it. It was such a treat to read the other side of the story. I highly recommend it to all the GWTW lovers out there.

3. Do you sleep on your front, back or side?

Usually my right side and very occasionally on my stomach.

4. Do you own a pair of white pants, shorts or capris?

Nope. I don't like to wear white pants. I think other people look lovely in them, but I can't wear them myself. Just not a fan.

5. On any given day would you rather wear heels or flipflops?

I am a total flipflop girl. I wish I had a reason to wear heels more, but that's not really the life I lead. I am in love with a pair of high heel wedges one of my girl friends bought recently. I may still buy a pair myself. Until then I did buy a pretty fancy pair of flip flops.




So now the rules, they're pretty simple. Post your answers to these questions on your own blog in the next few days. Remember to link back here in your post and sign the Mr. Linky too, so we can all see what you have to say. Please make sure you link to your actual KMKY post and not your blog's front page. Any front page links will be deleted. And most importantly, have fun! Have suggestions for next months questions? Leave me a comment or send me an email and let me know.

2 comments:

Goofball said...

1. What's you're favourite kind of chips?

Euh I adore any type of chips actually but ketchup one of least (but that taste is very very rare here). Did you know Europe actually has quite different chips tastes over North-America?

So I love salt, paprika, salt & pepper, I love cheese doritos, etc etc

2. Have you read Gone With the Wind?

Nope. I have no intention to ever do so either

3. Do you sleep on your front, back or side?

On my side, usually on my right side

4. Do you own a pair of white pants, shorts or capris?

One pair of long wide linnen ones, 2 cotton capris and an old unstylish white short and a very nice linnen skirt.

I find it basic pieces in a summer outfit that are so easy to match with anything really and with the correct set of necklace & shoes can make you look very casual or very classy. Beware of the underwear though, must be in neutral color and invisible. White clothes that reveal the underwear are horrendous

5. On any given day would you rather wear heels or flipflops?

Flipflops hurt my toes. I try to wear low heals as much as I can as they give you a much more elegant look yet aren't too hard to wear yet.

Jen said...

I still say go for the wedge's even if we wear them to the same functions - everyone will think we are soooo fashionable!! lol