Sunday, August 07, 2011

sunday randoms

Well it's time to wrap up another week of holidays. It was kind of a last minute decision to take this week off. As many of you know Mike is starting a new job in a couple of weeks. Same company, but new location and totally different job from what he is doing now. So we had to get a week of holidays in before the change.

Even for a last minute vacay we sure packed a lot into it. Visited with Auntie Yoli, who has the nicest apartment! So nice that when Abby first saw it she said.... and this is a direct quote.... wow, our place looks like crap!

We picnicked with the family, had dinner out for Grandma Linda's birthday, Mike and I hit up the movies (Horrible Bosses... so funny, so see it!), volunteered at the fair and at the Festival of Friends, dropped the kids off for camping with my Mom and TLP, dinner with friends, jammie movie night and I'm sure there is something I am forgetting.

I did next to nothing today. After such a busy week I don't even feel bad about it.

Mike is super cute. He's trying to get my Mom on the phone so he can talk to the girls. Cell service is spotty where she is and they'll be home tomorrow afternoon, but he wants to talk to his baby girls now. So far he's had no success.

And now it's time for my birthday massage. Peace out folks!

1 comment:

Kaci said...

Busy bee!! Enjoy this week!