Thursday, August 04, 2011

knowing me, knowing you - august 2011

Time once again for that monthly interview project, Knowing Me, Knowing You.

1. Are you going to BlogHer?

Well clearly the answer to that is no, as I sit here typing this at my kitchen table. While I think BlogHer is fun in theory...... hanging out at a conference all weekend is a million miles out of my comfort zone. Although I have fully enjoyed the time spent in seminars at the fair convention, but there again I was with Michael and some of my real life peeps. Now if I was going in a group, that I could see. If these past couple of years have taught me anything, it's never say never.

2. Do your kids share a bedroom? Did you share a bedroom?

I ask because the girls have been asking to share a room. Right now they are both in small bedrooms. We could re-configure so they share our larger bedroom and we take over a similar sized room on the main level. It's actually just a small nugget of an idea right now, but I know Mike would be all over it.

3. Have you bought anything using a group buy website like groupon, wagjag or the like?

I have, quite a bit too. I've picked up an evening of bowling, a couple of dinners out at some local restaurants, photo printing and an incredible deal on water refills for our water cooler. I'm pretty vigilant about checking the different sites because I've missed out on a couple of great deals that I'm still kicking myself about.

4. Are you watching Big Brother?

Oh you know I am. I am helpless against reality TV shows. For the record I am pulling for Jeff or Jordan.

5. Do you have any tattoos?

I don't. If I were going to get one.... and that's a big if...... I'd probably go with the kids names or initials on my foot somewhere.




So now the rules, they're pretty simple. Post your answers to these questions on your own blog in the next few days. Remember to link back here in your post and sign the Mr. Linky too, so we can all see what you have to say. Please make sure you link to your actual KMKY post and not your blog's front page. Any front page links will be deleted. And most importantly, have fun! Have suggestions for next months questions? Leave me a comment or send me an email and let me know.

2 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

I played! =) Better late then never right? =)

WIDNEY WOMAN said...

Well said, Betsy - Better late than never!