Monday, September 05, 2011

knowing me, knowing you - September 2011

Can you believe it's September? Boy that summer went quick! It's back to school for Abby tomorrow and she is not impressed that Maya doesn't start for another two weeks. Yay for staggered entry in kindergarten.

I hoped to have this all ready for the first, but I'm still using Mike's computer. Gosh I can't stand typing on this thing. I've been pretty much ignoring my emails unless it's ultra urgent, so if you've been waiting for me to answer you and I haven't, be patient for another day or two and I'll be with you.

So it's time once again for that monthly interview project... knowing me, knowing you.....

1. What's on your bedside table?

A stack of books I've finished reading and haven't put back on the shelf, a Littlest Pet Shop hamster habitat, some Little Pets, a Little People tow truck, some Barbie clothes, an alarm clock and my sexy lamp.

2. What is your favourite kind of cookie?

A nice soft chocolate chip cookie.

3. How long does it take you to get ready?

Not all that long. I'm a wash and wear kind of girl, especially now with my new short hair cut. Then it's just a swipe of eye liner and some mascara and Bob's your Uncle.

4. What would your like to be doing right now?

I honestly have no idea. I mean there is so much I need to do for this committee and that committee and then there's laundry and just general house work, but blah. Just blah. Crawling into bed with Valley of the Horses sounds good. Maybe a cup of tea, but there's no room on my bedside table for it (see number one).

5. Is your kitchen sink empty?

Ummm, no not at all. It's pretty much full of dirty dishes. Who wants to come and unload my dishwasher?



3 comments:

Julie said...

i think you need to post a picture of this sexy lamp!

Goofball said...

1. What's on your bedside table?

A stack of books , a box of tissues, a lost pen, some change, an alarm clock, a little wooden sculpture from Bali and my bedside lamp.

2. What is your favourite kind of cookie?

I'm not a cookie fan. Raisons or almonds if I had to choose

3. How long does it take you to get ready?

The actual getting ready part isn't too bad....but before I get going I've usually waisted a lot of time, checking FB and mails and see if I have acne and read in my book and do some chores that I really shouldn't be doing then, etc...

4. What would your like to be doing right now?

Watching tv and being online is just fine. Searching inspiration for a compelling blog post though...guess that won't be happening tonight

5. Is your kitchen sink empty?
Almost...I just filled the dishwasher but left my cup that cannot go in there and some wooden cutting planks

Nicki said...

I second the sexy lamp photo. Because I have a sexy lamp too and think we should compare ;)