Friday, September 02, 2011

friday high five - covet

So my Mom was texting me last night to tell me that she was setting up her BFF, TLP's, new Kobo ereader. Oh the jealousy.

So for this week's Friday High Five - the five things I am currently coveting....

1. A Kobo.... ovi. My sister-in-law has a Kindle, that she loves, but after doing some research I think I'd go with the Kobo, only because the Kindle isn't compatible with the public library and I am all about the free books!

2. An iphone. I shall have one.... I think. The blackberry is still an option. As it turns out most of my peeps have a bberry and obsessive addictions to their bbm. I still really want that iphone though. Just waiting for life to settle down a bit before taking the plunge.

3. That couch in the HOH room on Big Brother. It looks so comfy. I really think I need that in my living room.

4. Selena Gomez's hair. I blame Abby and all the Wizards of Waverly Place she makes us watch.

5. ML's new camera. So pretty. So fancy.

What are you coveting?

3 comments:

Julie said...

iphone
new car
these gorgeous leather boots i saw from fluvog. $595. they will always be coveted and never grace my feet.

Goofball said...

never heard about a Kobo


I really really dislike my blackberry. Ah, what an outdated user interface. Just the keyboard is better than touch alternatives. None of my colleagues use BBM, none of my friends have blackberry to use BBM. Blackberry apps aren't good either and the browser is unusable. I love my HTC on Android on contrary. Very fun and cheaper than iPhone. Well, at least in Belgium IPhones are very very expensive

Leah said...

for what it's worth, Dan has a blackberry through work and hates it. he thought it was fine enough until he got his hands on my iphone... LOL unfortunately, his work email system isn't compatible with iphones for some reason so now his work is trying to figure out something else. No one has been overly happy with their blackberries...