Sunday, September 18, 2011

sunday randoms

So we are 4 days away from the fair. I expect to be logging a lot of computer hours this week, what with the tweeting and the facebooking that is required of me.

The weather has been beautiful. I would be happy if it was fall all year long.

Okay did anybody else watch the Emmys? I'm watching right now. Soooo funny! Also Kate Winslet had the best rack of the evening. True story. Ty Burrell's speech was equal parts sweet and funny. I want to watch that Office bit again. And kudos to Charlie Sheen and his kind words about his former show. Anybody else surprised by that?

Can't wait for Grey's and The Office next week. Also Michael wants to check out Two and a Half Men now that Ashton Kutcher is on the show.

Got to go to a baby shower for one of my favourite girls TC. It was such a fun day, looks of laughs with some of my favourite girls, great food and no shower games other than pass the baby!

Capped with day off with a tour of our dairy farming friend's new barn. It is huge and state of the art! Can't wait to see it when it's all done. I know they're ready for it to be all done too.

Mike thought he was being funny by pinching my nose between his knuckles. Poor guy forgot I have a still healing nose piercing until he ripped the stud right outta my nose. A little blood. A little swelling. A new nose stud. Ouch.

Anybody else kind of excited about Pan Am? I am definitely going to be checking that one out.

2 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

Talk about randoms there. I would be kicking my hubby to next Tuesday! OUCH! I almost can't remember anything you wrote before that... lol

Merry said...

Another "Ouch" for the nose pinch. You get bonus points for not kicking him in the knee.