Thursday, September 15, 2011

i'm pretty sure that's not possible

This afternoon riding lessons started back after the summer break. Abby moved from her half hour private lessons to a full hour group lesson. She was a little unsure of the change, but of course once she got going it was fine.

So then there was Maya. She got a minor case of ants in her pants towards the end of the lesson.... watching her sister ride a horse around in circles had lost it's luster. So climbing the gate to the arena seemed like a good idea.... to her. To me, not so much.

Me: Maya, get down from there.
Maya: Why?
Me: Because you are in the way and I don't want you to hurt yourself.
Maya: I wish I had never met you! You take all the fun out of me!

Awww she's a peach isn't she?

2 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

That is too funny! I get "I wish I didn't live here anymore!" :(

Bibliomama said...

Ya big fun-sucker. :)