Sunday, October 23, 2011

sunday randoms

After running all day yesterday for Touch a Truck I would have loved to spend a day in my jammies, but alas the girls and Granny wanted to go to the mall.

There were a lot of people in Value Village today. Like way too many. Also that place smells like a basement. On a more positive note though, we got Abby a pretty kick ass denim cow girl appropriate shirt for Halloween.

I'm drowning in laundry, please send help.

I forgot there is leftover cheesecake in the fridge.

You just never know where you're going to meet a new friend. That's kind of nice.

Maya loves to try on clothes, Abby participates grudgingly.

I'm just finishing up my 12th scarf. My goal was to donate a dozen scarves to charity this year. Now I'm moving on to cancer caps for kids.

Time to serious about Weight Watchers again. I've been ignoring it for far too long.

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

I feel you on the weight watchers thing. I have been ignoring my diet too long too :( Great job on finishing the scarves though! =)