Saturday, November 05, 2011

friday high five - christmas wishes

So any long time readers know that every year Grandma Linda bugs me for my Christmas list and every year I drag my feet on getting one to her. I'm not sure why I find it so difficult to make a list of things I'd like to have, but I do. I figured one way to get it done was to make it this week's Friday High Five....

1. Bamboo knitting needles, size 13 & 8.

2. This is not as easy as you would think. All the things I'd like aren't necessarily for me... like cotton "wool" to knit more chemo caps, regular wool for more scarves and hats. Does that count?

3. The pioneer woman's new cookbook... will that be out before Christmas? Prolly not. Oh wait it appears it will be out in time for my birthday!  How about her other book... Black Heels to Tractor Wheels.Or Mindy Kaling's book. Gosh I love her!

4. Gift cards are always good... to the movies or Old Navy or Chapters or The Thirsty Cactus.

5. Really have no idea. I mean I'd like a kobo, but I don't really need one.

What's on your list?

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

I think you aren't the only one who has a hard time figuring out what to put on her Christmas list. =) I think I want an e-reader, but I'm not sure what kind. I better get started on my list shouldn't I?