Thursday, November 03, 2011

knowing me, knowing you - November 2011

It's time once again for that monthly interview project, Knowing Me, Knowing You!!

1. What keeps you up late at night?

The internet, west coast feeds of TV shows, books and blogging.... not necessarily in that order.

2. Do you collect anything?

Ummmm not really. I used to collect all things Princess Diana and Gone With The Wind related, but I've gotten rid of most of that stuff over the years and just kept a few of my favourite pieces. I guess, maybe books. Although being able to store 8000 books on the new Kobo sounds pretty sweet.

3. Are you addicted to Angry Birds?

No, but The Abster and Michael definitely are! It's only a matter of time before Mike has an iphone of his very own..... which is awesome news, because that means I'll be getting one too. My poison is Plants vs Zombies!

4. What's your idea of a perfect evening?

My jammies, a cup of green tea and a movie with my family..... Tangled or Despicable Me... those are my favourites these days.

5. Are you looking forward to winter?

I am. Well I say that until the first snow flies, but really I love the slower pace, the early nights and the comfort food. Time to start cooking up some soup!


 


7 comments:

Goofball said...

ha we are up too late at night for the same reasons :)

I played Angry Birds a bit but grew quickly tired from it. My husband still tells other people I am a fan while I haven't touched it in 6 months??

Somehow I really don't like to walk around in a pyama. You are such a fan and I can't share that feeling. I do wear yoga pants constantly, love that warm soft flexible texture. But pyama's make me feel a bit too undressed, unsupported (no bra under a pyama).


I am looking forward to some cosy winter evenings too, some snow walks...but first I go to enjoy the sun in Egypt. Yippeeeee

Pam said...

Yay for KMKY! Thanks Shannon. Fun questions.

Julie said...

1. watchign tv and reading. and finishing off a knitting project if i am really into it.

2. Nope. Used to collect cow stuff when I was 17. Not too sure why.

3. The hubby is addicted to AB. i like chuzzle and bookworm. i tried plants vs zombies once. i need to get the hubby to download it.

4. good glass of wine, comfy clothes (read pjs), good movie, good company.

5. i like winter. not a fan of november though. it's too grey. if we could go from fall straight into tones of snow, that would be best.

Bibliomama said...

Oh thank GOD - how do you always know when I'm in most desperate need of KMKY? I love Tangled and Despicable Me too.

Samantha said...

Thanks for sharing this meme! I am going to join in on this one, I need some 'lighter' content to help keep me going with NaBloPoMo! :)

Nicki said...

I love the questions. Thanks so much. It's a great way to find out a little bit about everyone :D

Nicole said...

Allison told me to link to you! So I'm going to. :)