Friday, November 18, 2011

friday high five - pie

Tonight we were at a fundraising dinner that I was asked to donate a couple of pies to. So dessert ends up being a buffet of different pies. Mmmmm pies. I love pie....... so for this week's Friday High Five.... Pie!

1. Apple Pie. I feel about apple pie the same way Mike feels about pizza, even a bad one is pretty good.
2. Butter Tart Pie. Oh my. So delicious. That's what I made tonight.
3. Chocolate. Oh yum! Pastry crust, graham crust... they're all good.
4. Strawberry Rhubarb. Would you believe I was 30 before I realized how good strawberry rhubarb pie is?
5. Blueberry... it was a toss up between this and lemon, blueberry is just a smidge better.

What's your favourite kind of pie?

4 comments:

Kaci said...

Now that is my kind of meal!! Hook me up! =) I'm loving cherry right now.

Lynn said...

Oh my lands, what a loaded question. I am a total pie freak. It's my thing.

Picking just one favourite pie is like picking my favourite child. EEK. But I will say I love shoofly pie, and lemon puff pie, and peach pie, and raspberry pie. Last week I tried some maple tarts for the first time and YUM.

Now that I think about it, though, my own mother's apple pie is really tops. Mmmmm.

Julie said...

sugar pie. hands down. no doubt.

now i want pie...

Anonymous said...

Chocolate cream pie or apple