Sunday, January 22, 2012

sunday randoms

This was the kind of weekend I'd just like to put on repeat. It was that good.

Saturday our house was full of love and hugs and laughs as some of our very favourite people gathered to celebrate with our brand new six year old.

In related news, I ate my weight in samosas. Thanks to my best girl Robin for bringing them. Yum-o!

Uncle Dave & Auntie Melly made the long trip from the north for a visit that was way too short..... heck aren't they all? If the town they lived in wasn't so stinkin' cute I'd be a lot madder at them. As per usual Maya took her sweet time warming up to Uncle Dave. I think she does it on purpose, just to keep him in line.

Is there anything better than party guests that wash your dishes for you? No, there is not. Thanks again Robin! xo

Tonight we hit up the 3D version of Beauty & the Beast with some friends. The Tangled short was uber cute. I can remember seeing it in the theater the first time around and loving it from the opening scene.

This weekend has been a bit of a vacation from weight watchers. It's been nice, but back to the grind tomorrow.

How was your weekend?

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

This weekend was pretty good. Had fun at a birthday party. =)