Sunday, February 26, 2012

sunday randoms

Why oh why are weekends so short?

My insomnia is off the charts on Sunday nights. I think it's largely due to my unwillingness to admit the weekend is over.

I watched the Oscars, but I didn't really care about the Oscars. Anybody else?

I got my hair cut Friday night. It's short! I'm almost used to it.

Weather looks good for running this week. Which is good since we skipped our Sunday afternoon walk this week in favour of a rained out Daytona 500. Also because I ate a lot of junk this weekend.

My house is a bit of a tip. What else is new?

1 comment:

Bibliomama said...

Bit of a tip here too. Also, my course is breaking my brain. And my husband's leaving again and my parents are away. But my kids have purple hair, and that's cheering me up a little.