Friday, May 11, 2012

friday high five - did you know

So, did you know...

1. I've never used a nose spray of any kind.
2. I've never played an organized sport, Uncle Dave on the other hand played them all.... well except lacrosse. I'd like to say I was the creative one and he was the sporty one, but he's like a crazy good cyclist, a really great writer, has mad photog skills and he's been known to create some art. He's the whole package.
3. I think Russell Brand is kinda hot. Oh yes I do.
4. I am a sucker for a pretty notebook, so is the Abster.
5. Uncle Dave & Auntie Mel got me a handmade notebook for Christmas. It's still on the shelf. I feel something important needs to go in it instead of hastily scribbled notes, grocery lists, and doodles like the rest of the notebooks I own. It's a lot of pressure

And what do I need to know about you?

2 comments:

Merry said...

We are soooo much alike! No sports (organized or otherwise) for me. Nose sprays are disgusting. I've used them only under severe duress. Russell Brand is hot in a crazy kinda way. And I love pretty notebooks though I end up not using them b/c what i have to write down isn't cool enough.

See...told you we are alike. :)

Goofball said...

you never used nose spray? wow, impressive. Never sinus issues clearly....it often saves my day