Tuesday, May 01, 2012

knowing me, knowing you - may 2012

Well after a little hiatus I thought it was time to bring Knowing Me, Knowing You back. Please feel free to play along.

1. For you married folk out there.... Where is your wedding dress?

On a hanger in my closet. Just hanging there as it has been for more than a decade. I'm not really sure what to do with it. I doubt very much either of the girls would want to wear it (and I am totally fine with that). I know some people have used the material to make a christening gown, but I'm pretty meh about that idea too. Hmmmm garage sale day is coming.......

2. Do you or have you played any organized sports?

I have not. My brother, however, played them all.

3. What is your favourite kind of muffin?

I am pretty happy with anything made with oatmeal. I made the kids oatmeal banana chocolate chip this week and it was a hit all around. Well except for Mike, who's refusing to eat them because he saw the bananas that went into them. Apparently he didn't know black bananas were the best kind to use. Thirty-nine years of banana bread eating right down the drain.

4. Started Christmas shopping yet?

Oh I so have! My tickle trunk is filling up slowly, but surely. I loved the plan we had for last year and I am very excited to be building on it for this year. My goal is to make our gifts more thoughtful and less about stuff.

5. The funniest show on TV right now is.......

I have to call a tie. Each episode of HBO's Life's Too Short has Mike laughing until he cries. Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant are absolute geniuses when it comes to writing socially awkward characters. Also Modern Family. Every week just kills me and each week I change my mind about which character is my favourite. The Office has to get an honourable mention. James Spader has been so funny this season and Rainn Wilson has really brought it too. Still a winner.

Your turn.....




So now the rules, they're pretty simple. Post your answers to these questions on your own blog in the next few days. Remember to link back here in your post and sign the Mr. Linky too, so we can all see what you have to say. Please make sure you link to your actual KMKY post and not your blog's front page. Any front page links will be deleted. And most importantly, have fun! Have suggestions for next months questions? Leave me a comment or send me an email and let me know.

No comments: