Tuesday, April 09, 2013

steady as she goes

Thanks everyone, for being nice, but not too nice. I'm plugging along. The weather is miserable which makes me feel a bit better about not having time for a run anyway. There is actually a winter storm watch in effect right now. What the hell, it is April, ya know!

So yeah I'm working my way through the week... very much looking forward to The Jersey Girls second annual spaghetti supper on Saturday! I hope to see all my real life peeps there and wish I could see a lot of you online peeps there as well. My girl JB has set an ambitious fundraising goal of $5000 for this year. I'm hoping Saturday evening puts a big dent in that. Last year we raised just a bit under $4000, so it's not really unreasonable. And if nothing else we'll take some funny pictures and have a bunch of laughs. Not a bad way to spend a Saturday I'm thinking.

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

You guys are amazing! Good luck with your dinner. =) I love me some spaghetti! And as for the "spring" weather, it totally sucks here too. Had 30 mph winds yesterday!