Friday, January 31, 2014

friday high five - the greatest characters on tv right now

1. Sheldon Cooper, The Big Bang Theory. Jim Parsons is flawless in this role!
2. Cameron Tucker, Modern Family. Eric Stonestreet can be ridiculously funny with just a look.
3. Ron Swanson, Parks and Recreation. I mean what can you say about Nick Offerman that hasn't already been said?
4. The Dowager Countess, Downton Abbey. Utter perfection.
5.Barney Stinson, How I Met Your Mother. He's legen..... wait for it... dary.

Who are your favourites?

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Our 11-year-old came home a week or so ago and said that "everyone" in his class (meaning: his one best friend) gets to watch The Big Bang Theory, so could he please? So we watched one episode together (verdict: he's close, but I still feel like the dating/innuendoes/use of the word "coitus" is a little inappropriate, so maybe next year). In any case, he adored Sheldon, and said this about him: "Sheldon is like, really really smart and really really stupid at the same time." YES. Future TV critic at work!

I am in love with Eli Gold over on The Good Wife (also: Carey, Robin, and Kalinda from the same show). I love Barney from HIMYM as well, and have a really weird fascination with The Beast (Mark something) from the game show The Chase. I also love Dr. Hunt from Grey's Anatomy but just between you and me, there's *undercurrents* there, if you know what I'm saying :).

Betsy Hart said...

I love both Big Bang and How I Met Your Mother. I can watch reruns of those forever!