So that fitbit of mine.... well I'm still pretty in love with it, but it makes me do some crazy things.
1. March in place.... everywhere. Nothing wrong with getting a couple of extra steps in while you're waiting for the coffee to brew.
2. Dance a few steps while I'm washing my hands.
3. Run up and down the stairs in my house.
4. Wii boxing when I get to 9pm and I'm still a couple of thousand away from my goal
5. Pace around my house while reading or watching TV.
I'm getting 10,000 steps in most days, the ultimate goal being 10,000 steps minimum everyday.