Sunday, February 23, 2014

sunday randoms

This was a weekend stuffed full of awesome. There was tie dying, sleepovers, cheezies, Channing Tatum, the limbo and the bunny hop. And so much more. So so much more.

The girls also "forced" Auntie KK to watch Pitch Perfect with them and then totally bailed on her before the movie was over. Of course it was after midnight and they're lightweights. Well one of them is....



It was also brought to my attention that I neglected to inform you all that during our Family Day Apples to Apples Game Night... Poppa won the game, the whole game. Him. Poppa. Mike's Dad. Yeah, I know... it seemed kind of fishy to me too at the time. I think a rematch is in order.

Mike is watching the end of Daytona and yelling at the TV screen. Somebody should let him know he isn't actually driving a car in the race.

He also willingly missed many laps of the race to watch the season finale of Downton, but it's just occurring to me he probably doesn't want that to get out publicly. Oh well, nothing I can do about it now.

Also... what the hell British shows..... why only like four episodes in a season?

I think I need a couple of days off to get over my weekend.

Working on a lot of exciting things these days with some pretty fantastic people. Hoping they all raise buckets of money.

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

Sounds like a great weekend. I'm still a big fan of apples to apples!