Tuesday, May 27, 2014

glee!

One of the many 4-H clubs that Abby has joined this year is Glee Club. She's been having a blast singing with her friends at practice, but the very cool part was the club had the opportunity to sing both the Canadian and American National anthems at the Bulldogs game. I wasn't actually involved with the leadership of this club, so Mike and I got to just be spectators along with the rest of the family and some friends.

10006612_10154001781190582_7072517693424043874_n


Abby said she was super nervous walking out to the ice. To the point where she thought she might toss her cookies, but she once they started singing she was fine.

Obviously we bought tickets to the game as did the grandparents and some friends. We ended up taking up an entire row. I won't lie my heart was in my throat as she sang and I was just about busting with pride. And I appreciate, so much, everyone who took time out to come and hang with us. It was just a night full of laughs and seat hopping and oh hey... there was even a hockey game on!

I've said it before, but I will say it again..... this whole family is just loving the 4-H experience!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Awesome! Way to go Abby. 4H sounds like a perfect fit for her.

Betsy Hart said...

That is so awesome!!