Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Only Time Will Tell

Mike and I haven't exchanged Christmas presents with each other in a few years. It saved us some money and we were both okay with it. This year Mike has suggested we buy each other a little something. At first I didn't it was a good idea. Money is especially tight this year since I'm just finishing up my mat leave and we have another baby girl to buy for. The more I thought about it the more I realized it was probably a good idea. Christmas morning will just be the 4 of us and I know Abby will wonder why Santa didn't bring anything for Mommy and Daddy. So with a budget of $25 a piece we've agreed to get each other a gift.

Mike: Hey I found a great present for you and it's only $8.
Me: Wow! Big Spender!
Mike: No, it's really a great gift.
Me: Oh yeah?
Mike: Yes, like the best gift ever. You're going to love it. Love it.
Me: And it's only $8?
Mike: Yep.
Me: You may be over hyping it.

No comments: