Tuesday, October 02, 2007

today is the day

Well today is the day. The Ride for Africycle. At some point this morning my brother will leave his charming little home and ride his bike for 100 miles. All in an effort to raise funds to help support the good work done by the folks at Africycle. If you are the praying sort I ask that you say a few for Dave today. Pray for good weather, a non-existent head wind and a relatively strong tail wind. Pray that his ride will be swift, time will be kind and the hills seem small. Pray that his iPod charge lasts longer than it ever has before. Pray that Dave and his riding buddy, Jordon have a safe ride.

Dave, you will be in my thoughts and heart today. Good luck baby brother, I love you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Dave, have a great ride!!

darlene said...

hope he didnt get too wet today, look forward to hearing how he made out

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of him today!