Monday, April 07, 2008

spreading the linky love #11

Leah swears these are the world's best cinnamon rolls. By the looks of them, I think I believe her.

Well it was April Fools Day last week. There wasn't any real tricks to speak of around here, but I do wish I'd fooled the kids with food like The Mommy Project and a peek inside the fishbowl.

Making a list of the things we love is good for the soul. I am convinced of it.

There's a valuable lesson here kids, and it's always knock first.

Yet another blog I'm lovin' these days: my blog. She has some seriously cute ideas. I am going to steal borrow many of them.

7 comments:

Kellan said...

Always fun to see the sites you are linking to and recommend - thanks.

Have a good day Shan - Kellan

Mommy Project said...

Fun Links. I've enjoyed looking at all the different sites and I'm so excited to try out the "sushi" on M/J next year! But, "My Blog" is making me feel seriously unworthy.
;-)

anno said...

Thanks for link! And for this wonderful list, too -- I've enjoyed visiting these sites. Although, given my weakness for cinnamon rolls and the way they wreak havoc with my ability to wear any of my clothes, I'm not sure if thanks is quite the right word... :)

anno said...

Also, I hope things are going better for you. Those gutter ball days are awful -- I hope you are rolling strikes soon.

Leah said...

I love your linky love posts Shan!! It's a good kick in my pants to get me out and viewing new blogs!

and I swear to you, those are the best cinnamon rolls I've ever ever had. and I'm just saying that because I made them! PW rocks!! lol

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shoutout!
The sushi rolls were a huge hit. It's definitely a keeper. :)

Shan said...

Kellan - thanks, glad you enjoy them.

Mommy - I know how you feel, she's a rock star.

Anno - I have the same problem with cinnamon buns myself. Luckily my Mom has volunteered to make some... hope she saves a tray for me:) And thanks, I think we're getting there.

Leah - glad you enjoy them. I can't wait to try them... when my Mom makes them that is *wink*.

Andrea - no problem, thanks for sharing such a great idea.