Wednesday, May 27, 2009

one man's junk ...

Recently my Mom bought herself a new purse. After a little while she realized she didn't really like it all and she offered it to me. Now you know how us ladies can be about our purses. So I said I'd take a look at it, but I didn't like it much either.

First off it was red. Or reddish. Or burgundy. It wasn't black and that just wasn't going to cut it for me. I have never carried anything but a black purse. Ever. Also it was way too big. I like to roll with a medium sized purse.

The conversation went back and forth between my Mom and I. She was determined to talk me into this purse and I was determined not to let her. Abby watched the exchange, waiting for the perfect moment --

030002


I'll take it!

So now I have an almost seven year old hauling around her little pets, reusable water bottle, notebooks and a webkinz or two in a satin lined Guess purse.

6 comments:

Merry said...

I LIKE it! She is such a fashionista already!

Julie said...

Awesome purse! What a great snal for Abby. And it's my favorite colour too.

Lynn said...

Oh, I LOVE this photo of Abby. She looks so grown up! Next she'll be telling you that her handbag requires a cell phone and a wallet full of cash :).

Mommy Project said...

I love the purse! It is so pretty! Good snag Abby!!

Betsy Hart said...

Too cute!! M loves her purses already! :)

WIDNEY WOMAN said...

I'm with you and your mom. But maybe that's just because of the lighting. I like having the picture of Abby walking around in her funky clothing with a big red/burgundy bag. I admire Abby's ability to take fashion risks.